Sunday, June 21, 2015

Weekly Wrap Up #7

This week, I’m linking up with Stacking The Shelves, and Sunday Post.  Go check them out!
This week was great for me actually.
I ended up posting something every day, and ended up reading more books than I thought I would.
I also changed the design of my blog this week.  I LOVE it so much and couldn’t be happier. 

What happened on the blog this week?

I was a machine this week.  I ended up posting something every day!


Monday: Review: Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver

 

Vanishing Girls was a good mystery/thriller and my first Lauren Oliver book.  I didn’t enjoy it as much as I had hoped. But overall still liked it and would recommend it.

 

Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR

 

This was such a fun TTT and it was great to make a list of my top books to read this summer so that (hopefully) I won’t forget and can get around to them all.  I just started Heir of Fire and am working my way through this list…slowly. 

 

 

Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday #10

 

This week, I featured Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods by Rick Riordan.  I’m so excited for this one because MORE PERCY.  The way he tells these stories had me laughing out loud the whole time. 

 

 

Thursday: The Liebster Award

 

I was nominated for the Liebster award.  Thank you so much, Sherry at BloggityBLOG.  This was super fun to do and answer the questions. 

 

Friday: Review: The Assassins Blade by Sarah J. Maas

 

I had a great time writing this review.  Another 5 star read by Sarah J. Maas,  This book was wonderful, yet painful at the same time and I had a great time discussing it and fangirling about Sam.

 

Saturday: Review: Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton

I actually really like this review too.  I enjoyed this book and it was nice to read a heavier, darker contemporary for a change.

 

What new books did I get this week?

PS: I Still Love You by Jenny Han

I really had planned on reading this series sometime this summer, so I picked up the sequel while I was out.  Turns out, I decided to start this series this week and I’m LOVING IT. 








Delirium by Lauren Oliver

This book was actually in my TTT for books I’ll probably never read.  I just kind of ended up picking this on up and figured I’d give it a try. 








The Demigod Files by Rick Riordan

I’m so glad I finally got to pick this book up.  It’s great to read about never before seen PJO adventures!  I’ve missed everyone!








All Lined Up by Cora Carmack

I haven’t read many NA books, but I want to start trying more.  I’ve heard about his author before, so I thought I’d give this a shot.





What books did I read this week?

I didn’t exactly read a large quantity of books, but I’m really happy with the ones I did read and the reviews I did for them. 

The Assassins Blade by Sarah J. Maas

So happy to finally finish this one.  I LOVED it and my review pretty accurately captured my thoughts on The Assassins Blade.








Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton


I really enjoyed this book too.  Check out my review for more details.








To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han

I’ve wanted to read this book for so long now and it definitely did not disappoint.  More thoughts in my upcoming review!   







I’m happy with how my reading and blogging went this week.  What about you?  

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, how are you finding Heir of Fire? I adore that book <3 Wow, it's been so long since I've read the Delirium series; actually, I still don't think I've read the last book. xD Enjoy, though! I really liked the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such good things about Tiny Pretty Things!! I want to try it sometime. And of course afjldksa to The Assassin's Blade. The more SJM writes, the more she kills my fangirling heart. xD And I totally want to read TATBILB...it pops up everywhere and though I haven't seen a lot of reviews, it sounds really good and...I just basically want to try it. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed All Lined Up and the rest of your books look amazing. Heir of Fire was good. Tiny Pretty Things sounds really good.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new design! It looks like you have had a great week. I enjoyed reading Delirium so I am glad you are going to giving it a try.
    Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the blog design - I'm new, so I don't know the old one, but this one is really cute and I LOVE the color purple. Yay for getting so much read. I did fairly well last week. I like the summer because I can get in the pool and read. haha It's very helpful.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YELLING RIGHT NOW because you're reading To All the Boys I've Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You!! Can't wait to read your reviews!

    Anjie @ Love thy Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delirium is one of my all time favorites. I really need to check out To All the Boys I've Loved Before. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Cora Carmack so I really hope you enjoy All Lined Up. I haven't read that one yet but I bought it and plan to. Sometimes, NA is touch and go. So I hope you enjoy it. I also hope you like Delirium. I thought it was pretty good!

    ReplyDelete